New buildbot
Ethan Jucovy
2010-06-19 03:24:57 UTC
Letting people know that I've set up a buildbot with opencore builds here:

http://buildbot.socialplanning.org/waterfall

I'll post the configuration when I have a chance, it's based the one Paul
posted with a few modifications. I'm running the flunc tests on opencore
minimal builds, because they pass, so why not. I'm not yet running a full
stack build, I'll get around to that hopefully soon. I have an
opencore-minimal trunk and an opencore-minimal 0.18-branch.

I'm also working on a Listen build, using buildout, running zopectl test -s
Products.listen and some flunc tests that I'm writing for the occasion. It
.. sort of works usually (thanks to Paul's bizarre "remove compiled xml.sax
files" tip, ugh) but I haven't yet gotten the flunc tests working. I'll
post to listen-dev about it when I'm farther along with this.

I'm not yet running any breakage notifiers, waiting until after I have the
listen and fullstack builds set up.

-Ethan

--
Archive: http://coactivate.org/projects/opencore/lists/opencore-dev/archive/2010/06/1276917918747